- 1 teaspoon(s) coconut oil (extra virgin)
- 1 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1.5 cup(s) cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/3 cup(s) green peas (frozen)
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) chilli flakes
- 125 g salmon fillets
- 1/4 lemon(s) to serve
- salt & pepper to taste
Heat coconut oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat and sauté garlic for a few minutes. Add cauliflower and salted water and simmer, covered for 8 minutes. Add peas and cook for another 2 minutes.
Drain, reserving any liquid, and mash, adding any liquid if needed. Adjust seasoning.
Meanwhile, heat a frypan or grill over high heat and combine soy sauce and chilli. Cook salmon skin side down for 4 minutes, turn and cook for another 4-6 minutes, depending on thickness. Brush with marinade in last few minutes of cooking.
Serve salmon on bed of mash with a lemon wedge.