- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (crunchy)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (extra virgin) melted
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut (desiccated) optional
Add all ingredients (except dessicated coconut) to a large bowl and stir until well combined.
Use a teaspoon and form small balls rolling well until combined. To prevent sticking, add a touch of oil to your hands prior to doing so. Makes 18 bites.
Sprinkle with dessicated coconut if desired and chill in the fridge before serving. Leftovers will keep for 2 weeks in the fridge.