- 60 g haloumi cut into slices
Ingredients for Salad
- 2 cup(s) iceberg lettuce roughly chopped
- 1/2 cucumber (lebanese) diced
- 1/3 capsicum (green) finely sliced
- 2 radish(es) finely sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 2 tablespoon(s) coriander (fresh)
Ingredients for Dressing
- 1/4 lemon(s) juiced
- 1 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) mustard (dijon)
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil (extra virgin)
- salt & pepper to taste
In a frying pan over medium heat, grill haloumi for 2 minutes each side, then remove from the pan and cover with foil until ready to serve.
To make the salad, place all ingredients into a bowl and toss until mixed.
Add the dressing ingredients to a small bowl and stir until well combined.
Combine the salad and the dressing and mix well.
Top with haloumi to serve.